- A-123 Galvinized Steel – A carbon steel that is used in general structural applications and hot dipped galvenized to protect the steel from corrosive environmental conditions
- A-36 – A carbon steel that is used in general structural applications when the structural will be riveted, bolted, or welded. ASTM A36 is produced to mechanical properties offering a minimum yield of 36 Ksi, and a minimum tensile of 58 Ksi.
- 6063 Aluminum – is generally considered to be an extrusion alloy that is heat treatable for strengthening. Commonly used in the manufacture of furniture, windows, stair rails, and in pipe railing, and architectural extrusions. Machinability is considered to be average for this alloy. The alloy is readily welded by all of the conventional methods.
- 6061 Aluminum – good formability, weldability, and corrosion resistance. Used for engineering and structural applications, boats, furniture, transportation equipment, etc.
- T-304 – is a general purpose, chrome-nickel type stainless steel that offers good formability and good weldability. Excellent stability and shock resistance in many different corrosive and atmospheric conditions. A general purpose stainless steel that is widely used in many different applications and industries.